Any family business alumnus of the Indian School of Business from the PGP, PGPMAX or MFAB programs is eligible to join the FaB Network. Set up under the Aegis of the school, the FaB Network is an alumni led initiative, intended to provide alumni with a platform for knowledge sharing and lifelong learning.
Joining the FaB Network is about connecting with a community of ISBians that find themselves facing similar life challenges and dilemmas on a day-in and day-out basis. It is about camaraderie, counsel, knowledge, network and learning. But above all, being a part of the FaB network is about aspirations. To become tomorrow’s business leaders, game changers, board members. To learn. To share. To aspire… and to play our part in changing the course for the next generation.
There are no registration fees for joining the network, however, an official ISB alumni email id is required to activate your registration.
Lifelong learning from the ISB Community
- Stay abreast with the latest research, lessons and success stories in the family business space
- Access to knowledge and lessons from world class faculty and subject matter experts
- Find actionable solutions to real world, everyday problems being faced by family businesses like yours
Create your own ‘Circle of Trust’
- Get inspired by mentors like Adi Godrej, Sunil Munjal, M V Subbiah and many more through personal interactions and one on one discussions
- Hear life lessons and management mantras from world class business leaders who have successfully created global corporations of their inherited businesses
- Set higher personal and family goals as you learn, first hand, how much is achievable by a single generation with the vision to succeed
Push yourself to become tomorrow’s business leader
- Exchange ideas and problems with a group of trusted peers faced with similar challenges in a private and trusted environment
- Get motivated and inspired by colleagues who have worked through milestones that you foresee in your family or business
- Share solutions, learnings and opinions on everyday issues unique to families in business together
- Help build a community that creates a stronger and more successful membership through the inimitable ISB camaraderie and mutual support
The FaB network event brought me face- to- face with India’s finest business leaders, who shared their experiences and in-turn gave invaluable wealth of knowledge on building & managing family businesses in complex, unstructured and emotion driven business environments. It was an incredible experience to hear them in a very candid, yet poised manner. Brilliant experience. Longing for the next one
Aakash Chaudhry, PGP Class of 2004
Family owned businesses are very different from corporate houses, because, in spite of being no less in innovation and growth, they are unique in their way of management, their own unique issues and solutions to such issues. The Family Business networking events and round tables have been great learning experiences for me. They were a great platform to discuss the very typical challenges and issues faced in family owned businesses and learn about current trends, innovations, successions, and management structures in such businesses
Biyas Roy, PGP Class of 2009
FaB network allowed me to share my passion for business with accomplished entrepreneur alums and renowned business leaders
Trishna Patodia, PGP Class of 2008